cca recruit cum shopping for dnt
cca recruit was ytd! And we onli had 9 gals in the name list! Omg! How mani bois? i dunno
I hope i can take sec 2 now.... sec 2 more fun (=
Asking those gals to write down their name in the list is lyk freaking hard... all go run to other places de, so -_-"
After that went to parkway with jiaxun and alex. We were supposedly going to the popular there to buy our DnT items. But went to de burgerking to eat. OK i dun lyk BK, but I had no choice... cus KFC full of ppl liaox.
Then left for popular, and went hunting for those stupid items. It costs a bomb lor! We were dere looking for the shop ppl and ask where de items arh. Then when we found the T-frame and set square, jiaxun and alex was lyk:"wl i dun wan buy le. i fail dnt la". In the end they bought them. lols~ But after that we couldnt find de sketchbook. Popular out of stock!
We went into de parkway building to search for our stupid sketchbook. We went to borders, hoping to find, but it doesnt even sell stationary... Then we went to the green green shop at the top floor, and found sketchbooks that is not the type we wanted! Then we decided to go to giant. Alex kept saying dun have one, then i bet on his LJ if there is sketchbook in giant. And guess wat? They do sell sketchbooks! haha! And we found the type we wanted in the children form. LOLS~
We finally left giant, taking bus to singpost popular. I cant believed i dirtied my new shoe ytd! It was lyk raining. zzzz! We went into de popular and found the sketchbook sections. But still, wat we saw were de same things in parkway. But, Jiaxun anyhow flip under a stack and found de one that we actually want! WOW! So luckily, we bought it.
Then we went to settle down in the foodcourt. We were talking jokes and stuff like tt. Then we went to toilet. Toilet was hilarious. A couple in front of us went to de toilet.(obviously boy went boy's, gal went gal's) Then we past by the first toilet which is de female one. Alex then say loudly to jiaxun, telling him tt this is de toilet, not de furthur one. The female which entered the female toilet just now, went back out to check if she is in the right toilet. haha!
Finally we went home. So funny the whole day. Especially the zhen1 zhu1 nai3 cha2 part. Which i dun wanna sae about. So RA rated lols~
Written on Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
cca recruit cum shopping for dnt
cca recruit was ytd! And we onli had 9 gals in the name list! Omg! How mani bois? i dunno
I hope i can take sec 2 now.... sec 2 more fun (=
Asking those gals to write down their name in the list is lyk freaking hard... all go run to other places de, so -_-"
After that went to parkway with jiaxun and alex. We were supposedly going to the popular there to buy our DnT items. But went to de burgerking to eat. OK i dun lyk BK, but I had no choice... cus KFC full of ppl liaox.
Then left for popular, and went hunting for those stupid items. It costs a bomb lor! We were dere looking for the shop ppl and ask where de items arh. Then when we found the T-frame and set square, jiaxun and alex was lyk:"wl i dun wan buy le. i fail dnt la". In the end they bought them. lols~ But after that we couldnt find de sketchbook. Popular out of stock!
We went into de parkway building to search for our stupid sketchbook. We went to borders, hoping to find, but it doesnt even sell stationary... Then we went to the green green shop at the top floor, and found sketchbooks that is not the type we wanted! Then we decided to go to giant. Alex kept saying dun have one, then i bet on his LJ if there is sketchbook in giant. And guess wat? They do sell sketchbooks! haha! And we found the type we wanted in the children form. LOLS~
We finally left giant, taking bus to singpost popular. I cant believed i dirtied my new shoe ytd! It was lyk raining. zzzz! We went into de popular and found the sketchbook sections. But still, wat we saw were de same things in parkway. But, Jiaxun anyhow flip under a stack and found de one that we actually want! WOW! So luckily, we bought it.
Then we went to settle down in the foodcourt. We were talking jokes and stuff like tt. Then we went to toilet. Toilet was hilarious. A couple in front of us went to de toilet.(obviously boy went boy's, gal went gal's) Then we past by the first toilet which is de female one. Alex then say loudly to jiaxun, telling him tt this is de toilet, not de furthur one. The female which entered the female toilet just now, went back out to check if she is in the right toilet. haha!
Finally we went home. So funny the whole day. Especially the zhen1 zhu1 nai3 cha2 part. Which i dun wanna sae about. So RA rated lols~
Written on Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 9:59 AM