Random post for 26 feb!


Well its KENNETH BDAE!!!

I bot him a shirt which i hope he could wear lo... haha! Then i spend de previous night for 1hour fixing de bloody box and other extra stuff for deco for wrapping de shirt. See me so nice right? (=

2dae in sch, jiaxun was lyk late lo... haha! Then english period have ta do a situational writing. I was writing and the teacher kept talking. How the heck am i able to focus and finish before the time limit lorhs. Then we were lyk given another 2 periods to do the compo next tym. Thats lyk double of the actual time!

Then had chinese, which all of us have test! Jasmine was so unlucky, kana caught for cheating... Others were lyk all cheating lo... haha! I am proud to announce I DID NOT CHEAT!!!

After that, i went for NPCC-shooting(marksman test)! So sad i missed the science trip with the others. But at least i had fun with my squadmates! We were lyk de first to shoot as we came first.. First Come First Serve BASIS! YAY! Then we left earlier then other schs. Which were still long for me luhs~ I scored 12 in and 2 out and 2 others flying off course! Total 66-got a MARKSMAN BADGE! I feel pretty sad for some who onli missed by a 1-5 points to marksman. 7 of us got the badge and must sae to them,"GOOD JOB!" Me too! (=

After that came back to sch and waited to gather with the others. We had decided to go and eat dinner to celebrate kenneth's bdae. SO MANY PPL!
Kenneth, Jiaxun, Alex, Rachel, Tyson, Guojun, St, Wilmar, Kevin, Weijie, Boonmay, Jael, Huijin, AND ME! How mani arh? lols~ lazy count...

feeling kinda sad and happy for some time. Wondering whether i have done the right thing. Or did i done wrong? Shoud i feel happy for wat i have done? Or i should blame myself for doing tt? I just cant get it right. Hope my buddies will help me out. =(

Btw, LETS RAWK ON 3C!

Written on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM