Church and buying gift


alright... had church! Well as they said then, malays.... I do have some negative thoughts bout them... But still, i am trying my best to accommodate their different thinking and action from us.

After church was eating duck rice at ksc. All of us ordered from the "new" stall(duck rice). Let me think of a comment for tt stall... too oily. rice quite ok. duck is nice. well in all, i rather eat the chicken rice there lols~ Cus the duck is really really horribly oily! I dun wanna grow an extra belly ya noe.. Wat i wan is muscles... NOT FATS!!! FATS SHoooo00000!

Well after that was visiting lan!(sounds so nice lol!) Played CS-kana owned....(me kana owned lol!) Who ask that i sucked in cs.... then played 2 games of dota.

game 1- me n kenneth(sentinel) vs alex, samuel, ruben(scourge).
I got anti-mage and well, i think i did well there. FOR THE FIRST TYM! But sadly... kenneth didnt did so... He failed in using his hero(i 4got wat) properly... So obviously... the situation was us being owned. I dun blame him... every one has their own faults and careless.

game 2-me n alex(scourge) vs kenneth and samuel(sentinel) Ruben left after the 1st game.
I got tinker! And i laned against samuel(anti-mage). He said that he is gonna show me how to use anti-mage properly. But once we started meeting for de first tym, I spammed the rockets str8 away. LOL! Abit redundant. Then i kept spamming him my skills. Until i no mana. He tot i noe mana so continue to farm(with half health). I went into hidden and used pot. I sneaked up behind him and started spamming him skills until he kana killed! lols~

After that we left. We separate with shi ting and charissa. We escorted kenneth to Parkway den left for tampines mall. Its a LONG RIDE! Samuel was almost falling asleep!

We went around tampines mall, hoping to find sth gd for huijin! We went to mini toons, then to toy r' us (i think it's spelt this way), then to precious hearts. Of cus i bought sth for her in the end. Then i quickly left to meet my family for dinner! It is in seoul garden. I was lyk looking forward. Then after i go, and ate, i found out that... I RATHER NOT GO! haha! Doesnt suit my tastebud!

Things arent the way they were before. Things have changed. I have changed. My friends have changed. My life has turned upside down. Not really upside down though... maybe sideways? But still there are somethings that will always remain. And that points to who i am secretly waiting and thinking. Hoping that this day might come true...

Written on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 7:00 PM