pictures on science center





Munching my bread. So hungry la! Before onli ate on stupid bread.

The bread is so shiok. yummy =)









Just a picture i took wif tyson. He too shy liao. I too bored liao.

LOLS! I dunno wat tyson is trying to do wif his phone? =.=






They were playing tis pulley system thingy. And they are trying to pull it very high. But sadly, there is a maximum point for de thing to go. And they nv notice. sigh! Wat a dnt student. haha!







A chipped 10 cent coin. Hero's change from the macdonald cashier.

It is very special kay... so cool.







A pic taken by alex's phone. Jiaxun it still so hungry that he is trying to eat de straw. lol! Look athis agressive look.

I guess the straw has a feud with jiaxun before. haha!







The collection of toys in macdonald.
They have more than wat de picture shows lo. Almost all de toys they have once produced are there. So envious. remind me of my toys at home. SO MANI. junks!





Alex eating his fries. look at his mouth. hha!









Arsal trying to make his mouth white. But i guess it didnt help.

Sry for de direction of de picture. I am lazy to flip lol!







Arsal's close up look. Wat's the first thing u think of looking at tis picture? haha. Lmao!










Another arsal picture. Dunno wat to sae... just wanna lmao.







The finishing art of jiaxun's bread wrapper. so artistic! I helped to make one also.








Junxian's innocent look. Is he innocent? until now it still remains a mystery.










Gregory trying to look handsome. He so funny kay? haha!







Timothy's hungry look. Okay... maybe he doesnt look hungry in tis picture. BUT HE IS HUNGRY! lol!

Written on Friday, March 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM