Alliances get armed!
I have been reflecting what i have done these few days. Okay maybe not a few. I realise that there is too many things changing around me.
firstly, my friends around me are starting to separate from me.
secondly, i have been too not myself lately.
thirdly, my results are slipping.
fourth, I did not have many things going smoothly.
fifthly, I have been missing alot ppl!!!
sixth, I deprives having true talks!
Reflecting, I have been a pain in the neck to some ppl. Well i noe it myself guys. But i dunno why. Can you guys tell me what's the prob with me? I nid answers! Pls dun keep mum! Then I feel totally different. I feel like a new person. Or isit the things around me has changed? I duno. Anyway my results sux now. Having lyk a failed chemistry... omg! But at least, my A maths won chris for the first time. And my Geog, seems that memorising and understanding makes a big difference. English are so-so still. Then I have so many things going so not smooth. Well i guess everyone's life sure has their ups and downs. As ppl sae, life is like a roller coaster ride. I think its true. I just wanna state this problem which i arent able to tell "you" face to face. I find that you are kinda selfish and stupid-a jerk. But that is lyk times. Sometimes u can make me happy though, but u are also my source of anger. Btw i have been missing lyk many people! Firstly I missed the campcraft members and the days we spent! Then i miss my sec 2 friends, my primary friends and many more! I even miss my onl9 friends! Hope that we could find a day during hols and gather? It will be a total fun! Though i met Zewei that day at bwoling alley, but i guess nth much has came through my mind to talk. HAHA! And erm, jiaxun... I miss talking to you. I really wanna talk to you. Cus i noe u wouldn't lie to me when we talk. U are always true. Even though we have not been talking with one another now, i noe that someday, we will still become best friends again. Just noe that no matter wat, U will be one of the first i will think about!
I hope that my sail in life after MYE will be much smoother. Anyway, ppl out there, can u answer my questions of life(currently). And I dun really dare get close to anyone now. Alot of you have been putting a fake front. I dunno who to believe. I Do not noe where i shud be leading. I am walking aimlessly now. Pls. I nid a guide. I am calling out for help!!
Written on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 8:20 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
Alliances get armed!
I have been reflecting what i have done these few days. Okay maybe not a few. I realise that there is too many things changing around me.
firstly, my friends around me are starting to separate from me.
secondly, i have been too not myself lately.
thirdly, my results are slipping.
fourth, I did not have many things going smoothly.
fifthly, I have been missing alot ppl!!!
sixth, I deprives having true talks!
Reflecting, I have been a pain in the neck to some ppl. Well i noe it myself guys. But i dunno why. Can you guys tell me what's the prob with me? I nid answers! Pls dun keep mum! Then I feel totally different. I feel like a new person. Or isit the things around me has changed? I duno. Anyway my results sux now. Having lyk a failed chemistry... omg! But at least, my A maths won chris for the first time. And my Geog, seems that memorising and understanding makes a big difference. English are so-so still. Then I have so many things going so not smooth. Well i guess everyone's life sure has their ups and downs. As ppl sae, life is like a roller coaster ride. I think its true. I just wanna state this problem which i arent able to tell "you" face to face. I find that you are kinda selfish and stupid-a jerk. But that is lyk times. Sometimes u can make me happy though, but u are also my source of anger. Btw i have been missing lyk many people! Firstly I missed the campcraft members and the days we spent! Then i miss my sec 2 friends, my primary friends and many more! I even miss my onl9 friends! Hope that we could find a day during hols and gather? It will be a total fun! Though i met Zewei that day at bwoling alley, but i guess nth much has came through my mind to talk. HAHA! And erm, jiaxun... I miss talking to you. I really wanna talk to you. Cus i noe u wouldn't lie to me when we talk. U are always true. Even though we have not been talking with one another now, i noe that someday, we will still become best friends again. Just noe that no matter wat, U will be one of the first i will think about!
I hope that my sail in life after MYE will be much smoother. Anyway, ppl out there, can u answer my questions of life(currently). And I dun really dare get close to anyone now. Alot of you have been putting a fake front. I dunno who to believe. I Do not noe where i shud be leading. I am walking aimlessly now. Pls. I nid a guide. I am calling out for help!!
Written on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 8:20 PM