Campcraft and updates
Sry for all de slow updates. Reasons being i am busy. With wat? I hear u sae. With homeworks, esp. DNT, and campcraft.
Well lets not talk about schl work. I shall talk about our substitute maths teacher, the new food stall, and campcraft.
My maths teacher is now Mr Funny siao siao. Well actually i 4got his name haha! BUt he is certainly funny and siao siao. Anyway the first tym he take us, he was introducing and getting to noe all of us. Then alex was retarding wif him. Same as me and arsal and hiro and weijie. Oh and dun 4get huijin(fake joyce) and timothy(fake gregory). He teach and expect us to answer hi last word of de sentence. ITS FUN KAY??!!! haha! Then he got some ppl to come out to the whiteboard and show the class how to do some question. Obviously no one was perfect, so it turn out to be a joke instead. I guess jokes must be his formula of getting us A1's. Hope it work. Anyway tml will have his lesson. I still owe him a homework lol!
Then the new food stall.. Opened at thursday. Sadly it wasnt a wednesday as it was a day we could 100% eat it. Since we are de first class to have recess. lols~ nvm. I shall not talk about those bad things. Anyway tis coming wk still got wednesday ma hahah! Anyway tis stall sells western-cum-japanese food. My grading for it is 6/10. Why? Reason being that its expensive and not enough. Paying to eat something that will not gif u enuff of wat u crave for is not intelligent. So i urge everyone to NOT BUY FROM THAT STALL! U can make the price go down! Without anyone buying from that stall, they must lower their price to attract u guys. With that, we dun have to pay tt much. Isnt tt a gd idea? Its not a plot. Its an intelligent plan. Tts all. No harm right? haha! Btw i havent even eat tt stall. Onli ppl tt are rich or no brain buy from there. Not saying that rich ppl are no brain. So dun misunderstand.
Then comes campcraft! My priority one! Lets start from de day i entered to de day of finals. First tym was weird for me. I was afraid to do things here n dere. But after sometym, things got better. Fast forwarding the tym, I became doing flagpole with yongxi. But tts when prelims of guys went past. Prelim was bad, but still we got over wif it, and got into finals. Anyway, i was doing with yong xi, substituting ivan as he nv came. I didnt noe why. Then one day sir zong yao tell me to be prepared to take over Ivan anytym. So i was lyk oh okay...thinking tt it was just a statement with no meaning. Then ltr i was told i was taking over ivan. I was delighted. And confused. I thought it might be as Ivan have been missing campcraft trainings alot of times. Then the wk before finals came. Ivan came back! I was amazed and shocked! Then i gave all my training with yong xi to Ivan. Zong yao had said to Ivan once that it might be his last time doing campcraft so better do it properly. I was shock by tt words. But it wasnt his last... Friday came... when all the campcraft members stayed overnight in school as we nid to reach sch at 5am. It was a gd sleep i guess. Then we woke up to get washed up, clean and tidy. Then we went down to canteen to prepare our last trial in school. Tts when my nightmare came.
We were given 30mins to discuss something. Then, after tt, Ivan was called over to a table full of CIs. After him was me. They told me that i am gonna take over Ivan. Then they finally tell me the reason. I was shocked. My feelings were undescribable. My heart sank. It hurts. I felt a surge of confusion and grieve. It wasnt the reason that Ivan is always not for training. It was because of sth else. I wunt sae wat is it. But i bet many might have know, and many might have not know. Then i was sent back and yong xi was called. I think yong xi felt bad too. Then at de tables of sec 3s and 4s, shakir told a sir that Ivan shud do with them. At that time i didnt show any feeling. I kept them all with me. Only I noe. Only I felt. Then the CIs finally called for both Ivan me and yongxi. Sir kelvin decided to put Ivan in the team. I was happy. I was very happy! But still i did not show it. Instead, my eyes start to get wet. But not tears were flowing out. Kelvin told all of them to go away, including the CIs. Then Kelvin comforted me. Thats when i cried. I think that my feelings must have lagged at that moment. I should be happy. Why did i cry? Then i found out, it was because of the problem Ivan is having. But they did not noe. They all thought it is because i could not enter the team. But i finally tell them the reason. At last they noe! Well, de experience is torture! I guess i have got over with it.
Then competition!!! The gals got champions! They won NYGS! They broke the record! The first mixed school to have GALS AS CAMPCRAFT CHAMPIONS! But the bois got 5th. Abit sian. But well, at least its de process and the effort. WE made it! Seeing that Ivan could be so positive even with his problems, I felt happy too. Now i am not worried anymore. I am happy!!!
Now i am free on many days! haha! So do ask me out if u wan! I AM FREE! But first i wanna wish all the band members good luck! I also wanna wish all the sec 4s O level good luck! Most of all, I wanna wish everyone, HAPPY DAY!!! Lmao!
Written on Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
Campcraft and updates
Sry for all de slow updates. Reasons being i am busy. With wat? I hear u sae. With homeworks, esp. DNT, and campcraft.
Well lets not talk about schl work. I shall talk about our substitute maths teacher, the new food stall, and campcraft.
My maths teacher is now Mr Funny siao siao. Well actually i 4got his name haha! BUt he is certainly funny and siao siao. Anyway the first tym he take us, he was introducing and getting to noe all of us. Then alex was retarding wif him. Same as me and arsal and hiro and weijie. Oh and dun 4get huijin(fake joyce) and timothy(fake gregory). He teach and expect us to answer hi last word of de sentence. ITS FUN KAY??!!! haha! Then he got some ppl to come out to the whiteboard and show the class how to do some question. Obviously no one was perfect, so it turn out to be a joke instead. I guess jokes must be his formula of getting us A1's. Hope it work. Anyway tml will have his lesson. I still owe him a homework lol!
Then the new food stall.. Opened at thursday. Sadly it wasnt a wednesday as it was a day we could 100% eat it. Since we are de first class to have recess. lols~ nvm. I shall not talk about those bad things. Anyway tis coming wk still got wednesday ma hahah! Anyway tis stall sells western-cum-japanese food. My grading for it is 6/10. Why? Reason being that its expensive and not enough. Paying to eat something that will not gif u enuff of wat u crave for is not intelligent. So i urge everyone to NOT BUY FROM THAT STALL! U can make the price go down! Without anyone buying from that stall, they must lower their price to attract u guys. With that, we dun have to pay tt much. Isnt tt a gd idea? Its not a plot. Its an intelligent plan. Tts all. No harm right? haha! Btw i havent even eat tt stall. Onli ppl tt are rich or no brain buy from there. Not saying that rich ppl are no brain. So dun misunderstand.
Then comes campcraft! My priority one! Lets start from de day i entered to de day of finals. First tym was weird for me. I was afraid to do things here n dere. But after sometym, things got better. Fast forwarding the tym, I became doing flagpole with yongxi. But tts when prelims of guys went past. Prelim was bad, but still we got over wif it, and got into finals. Anyway, i was doing with yong xi, substituting ivan as he nv came. I didnt noe why. Then one day sir zong yao tell me to be prepared to take over Ivan anytym. So i was lyk oh okay...thinking tt it was just a statement with no meaning. Then ltr i was told i was taking over ivan. I was delighted. And confused. I thought it might be as Ivan have been missing campcraft trainings alot of times. Then the wk before finals came. Ivan came back! I was amazed and shocked! Then i gave all my training with yong xi to Ivan. Zong yao had said to Ivan once that it might be his last time doing campcraft so better do it properly. I was shock by tt words. But it wasnt his last... Friday came... when all the campcraft members stayed overnight in school as we nid to reach sch at 5am. It was a gd sleep i guess. Then we woke up to get washed up, clean and tidy. Then we went down to canteen to prepare our last trial in school. Tts when my nightmare came.
We were given 30mins to discuss something. Then, after tt, Ivan was called over to a table full of CIs. After him was me. They told me that i am gonna take over Ivan. Then they finally tell me the reason. I was shocked. My feelings were undescribable. My heart sank. It hurts. I felt a surge of confusion and grieve. It wasnt the reason that Ivan is always not for training. It was because of sth else. I wunt sae wat is it. But i bet many might have know, and many might have not know. Then i was sent back and yong xi was called. I think yong xi felt bad too. Then at de tables of sec 3s and 4s, shakir told a sir that Ivan shud do with them. At that time i didnt show any feeling. I kept them all with me. Only I noe. Only I felt. Then the CIs finally called for both Ivan me and yongxi. Sir kelvin decided to put Ivan in the team. I was happy. I was very happy! But still i did not show it. Instead, my eyes start to get wet. But not tears were flowing out. Kelvin told all of them to go away, including the CIs. Then Kelvin comforted me. Thats when i cried. I think that my feelings must have lagged at that moment. I should be happy. Why did i cry? Then i found out, it was because of the problem Ivan is having. But they did not noe. They all thought it is because i could not enter the team. But i finally tell them the reason. At last they noe! Well, de experience is torture! I guess i have got over with it.
Then competition!!! The gals got champions! They won NYGS! They broke the record! The first mixed school to have GALS AS CAMPCRAFT CHAMPIONS! But the bois got 5th. Abit sian. But well, at least its de process and the effort. WE made it! Seeing that Ivan could be so positive even with his problems, I felt happy too. Now i am not worried anymore. I am happy!!!
Now i am free on many days! haha! So do ask me out if u wan! I AM FREE! But first i wanna wish all the band members good luck! I also wanna wish all the sec 4s O level good luck! Most of all, I wanna wish everyone, HAPPY DAY!!! Lmao!
Written on Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM