BIRTHDAY!!!


Church was a surprise for me! FULL STOP! haha!
Cell was amazing too! FULL STOP!
Monday was powerful! FULL STOP!
Tuesday is gonna be my results day. I shall try not to cry.

Anyway... 2F barbeque on FRIDAE! OMGOSH! Cant wait for it! Looking forward to it kay?

Then........ TK outreach on tuesdae! gosh! Its my bdae too lo! HAHA! Looking forward too!

Finally..... Results on tuesdae too!! ARHGH!!!!! I am looking forward for them!

Come and i am prepared! A warrior indeed here! Come forth your mighty one, as I shall not give up! Never! Give up is the words i shall never engrave in my heart, and instead shall be erased! Stab me hard and i shall get empowered! For every ending is a beginning. And for every damage is a strength.

Okay i have no idea wat the above paragraph is talking about. If anyone kinda get it, pls keep it to urself kay? Lmao!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 9:00 PM