More about my wonderful life! woot!
Well, it has been a thrilling and exciting week for me. And i must sae, the walk with Jesus has been a smooth one =D Praise you!
Anyway, Exams has been as usual.. But geog is lyk woah! A dumb dumb geographical brain has finally open up and absorb so much knowledge. It has been lyk so much fun writing out the answers for geog paper! Then there is physics. I have lyk done quite a number of questions carelessly. Lyk they tell u draw this line but i went to draw other lines. But luckily i spot the mistake fast. Then got Maths paper, i thought it might be lyk freaking hard as i met many problems when doing questions from other places. But it came out not as complicated as i thought i would have.
Anyway, Wednesday went out with Arsal, alex, shi ting, brenda and rachel. Hmm... Lets start from the beginning. It started went we finished de paper. We got our bags and usual casual conversation before we set out for PENINSULA, which i mistook as paragon last tym... haha! Anyway, tts not my point. We went to peninsula plaza. Thx to alex gd eyesight! BUT! It was de wrong place... We were suppose to go to another peninsula...(there sell cheap pants de....) Alex wanted to buy a white jeans, if i arent wrong... then dunno why, arsal went to try a black skinnies. haha! But arsal no money nv buy.... Alex bought his stuff, then we went to vivo city..
Who's idea? I 4get le la! Anyway, we went there to eat. LONG JOHN SILVER! And its lyk brenda's first tym eating in LJS... skipping tt, we bought our food and sat down. Rachel's cup is lyk have a hole, and pepsi is leaking out... A waiter who brought shi ting food at tt tym saw it and told Rachel:"Your cup is leaking." Then rachel stares into blank space, while me and shi ting looked at her. Seeing that rachel seems to not noe wat is happening, i exclaimed:"YOUR DRINK IS LEAKING...." This was directed to Rachel, which rachel finally realise... SO LAG HAHA! But the waiter thought i was indirecting telling her that her english was bad... Lol! We can tell from her reaction. I felt bad... PS!!!
Leaving from LJS to de water playing place... We all played at tt place. So fun! Ok maybe not fun. Cus de ground is lyk hot... MY GOSH! Got a few pictures. But still trying to figure out how to transfer them from my new phone to PC.
So ya... play play play... Then left to dry feet and started shopping. I actually wanted to lyk buy sth from vivo... But in the end still nv buy. HAHA! So everyone was tired, so went to Starbucks. Brenda's first time again... And as usual, brenda cant finish her stuff, and we all took the leftover shares haha! Then left and went to shi ting hse. Onli me, rachel and alex went her hse.
Aiya.. dun wan talk about wat happen there le. So embarassing. WANNA chop MANGO eat! jkjk! Then went plae basketball. I guess my defending skills are working out right. But tts when one v one... If got 2 hor, i block half way dun nid block le... ok nvm... tts de end of a day... SO LONG! MY GOSH!
I SHALL END BY saying wat happen vaguely.
Ate in a hotel during labour day. COOL! Then shopped in marina square and suntec city... Still nv get my things. But at least i noe my aim le! I wan cargo pants!
Next day, friday, had study grp. Before tt played pool. At T3, played balloon game, and brenda was so hyper and funny! Anyway studied a little. Still, i managed to attain knowledge. Left with shi ting, then go play basketball at nite again. I wanna lose weight! okay... sounds so anorexic...
Then 2dae! finally! so long.... phews! To cut the crap short, i am gonna finish it in a sentence =D
On saturday, I went to Joel hse for my second cell meeting and had FUN!
TTs it! Hope it isnt too long for u guys to read? And thx for reading. Leave a message after the tone... tuuu......
Written on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
More about my wonderful life! woot!
Well, it has been a thrilling and exciting week for me. And i must sae, the walk with Jesus has been a smooth one =D Praise you!
Anyway, Exams has been as usual.. But geog is lyk woah! A dumb dumb geographical brain has finally open up and absorb so much knowledge. It has been lyk so much fun writing out the answers for geog paper! Then there is physics. I have lyk done quite a number of questions carelessly. Lyk they tell u draw this line but i went to draw other lines. But luckily i spot the mistake fast. Then got Maths paper, i thought it might be lyk freaking hard as i met many problems when doing questions from other places. But it came out not as complicated as i thought i would have.
Anyway, Wednesday went out with Arsal, alex, shi ting, brenda and rachel. Hmm... Lets start from the beginning. It started went we finished de paper. We got our bags and usual casual conversation before we set out for PENINSULA, which i mistook as paragon last tym... haha! Anyway, tts not my point. We went to peninsula plaza. Thx to alex gd eyesight! BUT! It was de wrong place... We were suppose to go to another peninsula...(there sell cheap pants de....) Alex wanted to buy a white jeans, if i arent wrong... then dunno why, arsal went to try a black skinnies. haha! But arsal no money nv buy.... Alex bought his stuff, then we went to vivo city..
Who's idea? I 4get le la! Anyway, we went there to eat. LONG JOHN SILVER! And its lyk brenda's first tym eating in LJS... skipping tt, we bought our food and sat down. Rachel's cup is lyk have a hole, and pepsi is leaking out... A waiter who brought shi ting food at tt tym saw it and told Rachel:"Your cup is leaking." Then rachel stares into blank space, while me and shi ting looked at her. Seeing that rachel seems to not noe wat is happening, i exclaimed:"YOUR DRINK IS LEAKING...." This was directed to Rachel, which rachel finally realise... SO LAG HAHA! But the waiter thought i was indirecting telling her that her english was bad... Lol! We can tell from her reaction. I felt bad... PS!!!
Leaving from LJS to de water playing place... We all played at tt place. So fun! Ok maybe not fun. Cus de ground is lyk hot... MY GOSH! Got a few pictures. But still trying to figure out how to transfer them from my new phone to PC.
So ya... play play play... Then left to dry feet and started shopping. I actually wanted to lyk buy sth from vivo... But in the end still nv buy. HAHA! So everyone was tired, so went to Starbucks. Brenda's first time again... And as usual, brenda cant finish her stuff, and we all took the leftover shares haha! Then left and went to shi ting hse. Onli me, rachel and alex went her hse.
Aiya.. dun wan talk about wat happen there le. So embarassing. WANNA chop MANGO eat! jkjk! Then went plae basketball. I guess my defending skills are working out right. But tts when one v one... If got 2 hor, i block half way dun nid block le... ok nvm... tts de end of a day... SO LONG! MY GOSH!
I SHALL END BY saying wat happen vaguely.
Ate in a hotel during labour day. COOL! Then shopped in marina square and suntec city... Still nv get my things. But at least i noe my aim le! I wan cargo pants!
Next day, friday, had study grp. Before tt played pool. At T3, played balloon game, and brenda was so hyper and funny! Anyway studied a little. Still, i managed to attain knowledge. Left with shi ting, then go play basketball at nite again. I wanna lose weight! okay... sounds so anorexic...
Then 2dae! finally! so long.... phews! To cut the crap short, i am gonna finish it in a sentence =D
On saturday, I went to Joel hse for my second cell meeting and had FUN!
TTs it! Hope it isnt too long for u guys to read? And thx for reading. Leave a message after the tone... tuuu......
Written on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM