Addition to previous post!!
I am back from slacking haha! Hmm.. I shall give my truthful words to all groups! Be it music or puppet or games, u guys did it and ITS A SUCCESS!
Music(my grp): Maybe it wasnt that great at first, but well, we did perform outstandingly finally.
Games: U guys are only given chance to showcase once. And it was great effort put in!
Puppet: U guys have the most chance, and improvements are seen throughout. U guys were soso at first, but for the final performance, u guys gave the best out of it! And it was marvellous!
My last words Maybe I am kinda quiet thru out, but in the dark, I am actually observing. Observing all of you out there. And thats how i learn things. Sometimes u might find me isolating myself from u guys. Well thats becus I am thinking of those who were "outcasted" or "shy" or "quiet". Have any of you guys actually talk to the people who were more quiet? I can see some of you pushing them here and there to get with your cliques. That is selfish, that's why i was concern. And thus quiet. But I observed alot about all of you and hey! I must say, all of you are unique and special, and the most important is, everyone of you, can actually make a difference in others' lives. So why hang around with those that "click" with you better? Why not try stepping out a bit and try connecting with the others? Or should I put it in the other perspective. Why should you isolate yourself from those that "click" well? Why not try stepping in abit and try connecting with them? With one stepping in, and one stepping out, naturally somewhere along the line, you guys will still meet!
Written on Monday, June 2, 2008 at 1:32 AM
Music(my grp): Maybe it wasnt that great at first, but well, we did perform outstandingly finally.
Games: U guys are only given chance to showcase once. And it was great effort put in!
Puppet: U guys have the most chance, and improvements are seen throughout. U guys were soso at first, but for the final performance, u guys gave the best out of it! And it was marvellous!
My last words