Bicycle maniacs


I had an idea that struck me and my inner self tells me to blog it. So I shall do it! =D

This is all about the cyclist in Singapore. As you know, there are some places like underground passageways and overhead bridges, that restrict these people from cycling. There are signs that says Fine for cycling. And I am gonna talk about these signs!

These fines arent even working in Singapore. Even with these signs pasted, people still ignore and cycle. And furthurmore, they dont get fine. So why in the world in the first place, should they paste such signs?? Its a total waste of resource!

Then I thought of a reason why they shouldnt cycle in such areas. Its because the place is too crampy/narrow, and these cyclist might cause unneccessary accidents. So then I thought, maybe the signs arent wasting resources. But another idea struck me.

If they put the fines, why do people still ignore and cycle? Its just like 'no smoking' sign. But why people gave notice and act upon this sign, but not the 'no cycling' sign? Its simply because, smokers can be caught by police or sth. And for cycling, police arent there to witness, thus cant catch. Its like so stupid sia! Dont u guys agree?

So in the end, I told myself, Its just a way to waste resources.

Then I have another issue on cyclist. Why dont they follow the traffic laws on the road? Shouldnt bicycles have the same law like the cars and motorcycles?

For cars and motorcycles, they have to wait for traffic light, but bikes dont! They could simply cross the road without anyone's business. ANd what happens when they get banged? It will become the banger's fault.

I feel that these kind of cyclist should get bang sia lol~ jkjk.

Furthurmore, when they just cycle without anyone's business on the road, they will cause disruption of the flow on the road! Its so selfish la! Its like become that bicycles are the champion of all vehicles lo.

Written on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 11:29 PM