Camp + Hospital lols!


Hey! I am fine kay? Dun worry much liaox!

I shall start by talking about camp? o.0!

I am suppose to be like taking the sec 2s, but I was given another task-campfire IC.

For the camp, there is lyk 4 drills sessions. And guess wat? I only took them for 2 sessions!

Why? Other than that, I am busying with the campfire thingy with shaun and brandon. It was fun though. Right? haha! It was an enjoyment seeing our structure burn and worked. It was the feeling of pride and success. So cool! Next time shall be dunno who's turn huh? haha!

Anyway, sec 2s, hmm.... They are quite a fun bunch of people. Though it was a disappointment that only that few came for the camp. But thinking twice, it might not be a bad thing. Since we dun think the camp is tt great, the fewer ppl come, the lesser disgrace right? lol!

Shirley took them with strict and stern voice. So scary okay... But I am fine with it. She rawks either way. Then esther, I dunno why u cant make it for sec 2 IC sia. And benjamin, you did great too. At least u knew a drill that none of the 3 of us know. haha!

Okay, back to sec 2s, I seem to be quite malu in front of them. I am so gonna bucked up =D
Hmm, taught them a few normal kind of drills, then finally baton. It must be super happy for them to hold baton the first time in their Np life. Seeing their smile and stuff. =D I am happy too u noe? (=

They have shown us their potential, and i believe they can go pretty far! Shirley, Esther, Benjamin, thx for helping me in the camp during my absence with the sec 2s. U guys did great and i believe we share the same thoughts right?

Shaun! Now its u and me! Lets push them forward kay? haha!

Anyway... guess all of u wanna noe about the "great fall". lols~

I dun think it is right to post it on the blog, but I can only say one thing, it was nth usual, its just paranormal. I arent WEAK kay?!

Want know more? Ask me face to face! =D Phone is bad too. haha!

Now lets see, the hospital. Its so boring there can??!!!
Thx for huever that actually thought of visiting me. Sadly, my phone died of batt, thus cant contact u all lol! Anyway I am discharged ma.

Head injury, not a small thing sia! I guess God blessed me and saved me! Thank GOD!

Oh one last thing, there is nth to do with maam Dawn luhs~ Chill kays? haha!

See you guys tml in sch! Really hope to see you guys again.

I LOVE YOU <3

Written on Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 10:40 AM