Conference + Life
OH My Goodness! Gen conference was super duper ultra mega undescribly thrilling and meaningful! Dun wanna go any furthur lols~
Wanted to lyk link that pastor in facebook but didnt noe how to go about lols~
Wanted to lyk listen to generations podcast but didnt noe how to go about too...
Life was changing. Well I felt the change. Anyway that wasnt the point. The point was, the conference was amazing!
Anyway, i have this strong urch to spread the message sent to all the CAT members by our instructor Mr Kelvin Sim.
ALL e best in whatever u do, my friend, trust yourself tt you hv what it takes 2 make a diff both in your life n in others. GO change e world ;)
Isnt this meaningful? Without trusting yourself, without the confidence, I dont think anyone could have change the world from what it has become. May CAT strive for excellence! Lets change the world, people! Lets change it!
Okay i have no idea why i typed those above words lol. Anyway, an encouragement ba. think so...
MORE DEDICATION! Random ones again! If your name appears twice in a row, HI-5! That means i still think of you =D If it doesnt, HI-5 too! That means you still think of me (= Lmao!
Alex: Hi-5! You are the first i thought of! I am really worried lo. I have so much to tell you. So much. Hope you have a closer walk with God =) Have faith and trust kay? Just noe sth. I am as good as having no secrets with you. Rmb in chiangmai log cabin? The 4 of us? Well you know almost the everything of me. So i just wanna tell you, We should stop keeping things from one another. There is nothing we need to hide from one another. =D Jiayo!!
Kenneth: Hi-5! Love you super lots kay? Super happy that you want to miss CCA for us =D I was actually quite crestfallen(trying to use vocabs) when u cant make it for conference. But you said you will be coming on sunday, And i am super duper happy about it =) I just hope that my trust on you will last forever. Like super forever kind kay? hehe. Jiayo on anything you are currently facing, be it good or bad. JIAYO!!
Jiaxun: Hi-5! You are one big bro and in fact, i actually wanted to call u lao3 da4 like wat others do. But I just couldnt do so. Dunno why, there is such word barrier, that there isnt big brother/sister in my dictionary. I cant even call my own brother, Gor. Its like killing me! Anyway, I want to tell you that, you, like Alex, has nth that cant tell me now. I trust you truthfully and has never lied to you once. Right? Maybe joking lies, but never a BIG lie right? =D Dont let any obstacles block you path. Jiayo!!
Shi Ting: Hi-5! I know how u feel nowadays. Just dont get defeated kay? Lets pray that our outing will be fine and obstacle-less? haha! And lets have fun and enjoy. Lets look forward to it! Jiayo!!
Arsal: Hi-5! You are one bored guy huh? I was too! But i arent now. I finally found my identity and my purpose in life. I am like busy working for it haha! Anyway, glad to have u with us for KBOX! haha! Lets look forward too! Jiayo!!
Daniel: Hi-5! Thx for all the pictures! lols~ tts all haha! Good luck in your NCC (land) things! Jiayo!!
LHK: Hi-5! Good luck in your NCC (sea) things. haha! Jiayo!!
END of dedication! =D Have trust in me! In wadever.... haha! JIAYO!!!!!!! <3
Written on Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
Conference + Life
OH My Goodness! Gen conference was super duper ultra mega undescribly thrilling and meaningful! Dun wanna go any furthur lols~
Wanted to lyk link that pastor in facebook but didnt noe how to go about lols~
Wanted to lyk listen to generations podcast but didnt noe how to go about too...
Life was changing. Well I felt the change. Anyway that wasnt the point. The point was, the conference was amazing!
Anyway, i have this strong urch to spread the message sent to all the CAT members by our instructor Mr Kelvin Sim.
ALL e best in whatever u do, my friend, trust yourself tt you hv what it takes 2 make a diff both in your life n in others. GO change e world ;)
Isnt this meaningful? Without trusting yourself, without the confidence, I dont think anyone could have change the world from what it has become. May CAT strive for excellence! Lets change the world, people! Lets change it!
Okay i have no idea why i typed those above words lol. Anyway, an encouragement ba. think so...
MORE DEDICATION! Random ones again! If your name appears twice in a row, HI-5! That means i still think of you =D If it doesnt, HI-5 too! That means you still think of me (= Lmao!
Alex: Hi-5! You are the first i thought of! I am really worried lo. I have so much to tell you. So much. Hope you have a closer walk with God =) Have faith and trust kay? Just noe sth. I am as good as having no secrets with you. Rmb in chiangmai log cabin? The 4 of us? Well you know almost the everything of me. So i just wanna tell you, We should stop keeping things from one another. There is nothing we need to hide from one another. =D Jiayo!!
Kenneth: Hi-5! Love you super lots kay? Super happy that you want to miss CCA for us =D I was actually quite crestfallen(trying to use vocabs) when u cant make it for conference. But you said you will be coming on sunday, And i am super duper happy about it =) I just hope that my trust on you will last forever. Like super forever kind kay? hehe. Jiayo on anything you are currently facing, be it good or bad. JIAYO!!
Jiaxun: Hi-5! You are one big bro and in fact, i actually wanted to call u lao3 da4 like wat others do. But I just couldnt do so. Dunno why, there is such word barrier, that there isnt big brother/sister in my dictionary. I cant even call my own brother, Gor. Its like killing me! Anyway, I want to tell you that, you, like Alex, has nth that cant tell me now. I trust you truthfully and has never lied to you once. Right? Maybe joking lies, but never a BIG lie right? =D Dont let any obstacles block you path. Jiayo!!
Shi Ting: Hi-5! I know how u feel nowadays. Just dont get defeated kay? Lets pray that our outing will be fine and obstacle-less? haha! And lets have fun and enjoy. Lets look forward to it! Jiayo!!
Arsal: Hi-5! You are one bored guy huh? I was too! But i arent now. I finally found my identity and my purpose in life. I am like busy working for it haha! Anyway, glad to have u with us for KBOX! haha! Lets look forward too! Jiayo!!
Daniel: Hi-5! Thx for all the pictures! lols~ tts all haha! Good luck in your NCC (land) things! Jiayo!!
LHK: Hi-5! Good luck in your NCC (sea) things. haha! Jiayo!!
END of dedication! =D Have trust in me! In wadever.... haha! JIAYO!!!!!!! <3
Written on Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 8:14 PM