Indiana and the bicycle maniacs!


Woo hoo! Watched Indiana Jones with family. I thought it might be amazing sia! But it turned out to be a lousy show to me.

1. I thought Indiana was suppose to be young like around 20-30, but it was lyk 40-50! (this was just my thoughts, no points)
2. Its suppose to mysterious, but it was less mysterious compared to Harry Potter! (5/10!)
3. The action was nice, the fights and travelling, but Tome Raider was nicer! (Pass with 7/10 =D)
4. Most of the sudden parts are quite expected. (I shall fail it here! 3/10)
5. The sound effect was the only quite commendable one. (Give it an 8/10 =D)

Guess this movie isnt a really good movie to catch. No comments whether you should watch it. I think go watch Kungfu panda better ba lols~

Written on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 11:19 PM