OBS reject views!


Hmm... I wanted to blog, and couldnt think of anything to post!

Cus these days are super BORING!

But anyway, i shall say about my opinion as a reject.. lols!

The day of OBS! Woot!(for majority). Boo! (for me). SOBS I cant go...

Everyone is like packed and going off, and i feel so sad. Lol! I miss u guys!!

Anyway, in school, there is only eddie and zhi ping with me the whole day! Gosh!
If u ask where's kevin, he is with rifat talking wif 2 other gals unknown to me~

Anyway, I shall start by talking what me, Eddie, and Zhi Ping did.

(IN LIBRARY)
Had Eddie laptop to play. Eddie is super funny when comes to Dota.
Zhi Ping was looking, so am I.
But i was mainly finishing up my NP things, which i Nv did. lolx!

(RECESS)
We went to canteen and makan. Ordered same food...
Then we went to Eddie's classroom, and on laptop again.
We wanted to try sth, but in the end failed... Sigh!

(Back to LIBRARY)
Laptop used by Eddie.
PSP used by me.(eventually bored of it lol!)
ZhiPing... reading some ghost book i randomly found haha!

(END OF SCHOOL!)......(START OF LAN!) LOLS!
CS made me bored after a while... diao!

(WAY HOME)
Took bus 12, and went all the way to pasir ris interchange. Smart huh? when my hse is at eunos...
Then changed to bus 15. I imagined the ride to be actually longer. haha!

(comments on juniors)
VULGAR!! lols~
Jokers... =D Super joker sia.
Interactive!!
Physically Unfit,majority.

I am so gonna PUSH U ALL UP! RAWR!

(Wishes to those OBS-ian)
HAVE FUN!
DUN MISS ME!
BE POSITIVE!

o.O! I realise the first letters writes HDB HAHA!

Written on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 8:50 PM