Emo-ing


June Hols is a total screwed up! There isnt a goal set for my Holiday.

I am simply wondering about aimlessly.

Can anyone lend me a helping hand? Pull me out of despair. Drag me if you cant pull.
I need someone to lighten my burden. I need someone to brighten my day.

My mind is so blank.
I do not know what I should heed. I do not know where I should go.
I do not know who I should follow. I do not know when I should do.

Nothing seems to fit rightly.
The more I think, the more I go wrong.
The less I think, the more I do wrong.
The more I decide, the more I follow wrong.
The less I decide, the more I heed wrong.

Everything is simply going haywired.
Wrong is not wrong.
Right is not right.
White is not white.
Angry is not angry.

Read this whoever that pass it:

Why do we ((sleep)) in [[church]],
But stay ((awake)) through a [[2 hour movie]]?
Why is it so ((hard)) to talk about [[God]],
but so ((easy)) to [[Gossip]]?
Why are we so ((bored)) when we look at a [[Christian magazine]],
but find it ((easy)) to read [[Playboy]]?
Why is it so easy to ((ignore)) a [[Godly]] Facebook Wall Post,
Yet we ((repost)) the [[nasty]] ones?
Why are ((churches)) getting [[smaller]],
But ((bars and clubs)) are [[growing]]?
Think about it, are you going to repost this?
Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at?
Would You Have read This if it Said.... Read This In Gods Name.

80 % of you wont repost this.

Jesus Christ said: "If you deny me in front of your friends I will deny you in front of my father"

Now read this:

Please spend a few minutes of your time to watch this. It's just so... sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

Okay... I noe I am being emo, becus i am bored! But the 2 things I have shared, its so meaningful.

GET A LIFE!

Written on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM