RE-LIVE
Okay... I realise my blog is not updated. Thx to Khaleedah lol!
Anyway, Here's what i wanna talk about first.
LMSC was a success Woot! Looking forward to ATC with you guys! haha!
Then I wanna talk about the 2nd thing.
Arsal You are SUPER Funny! And your neighbourhood is fun! As in your playground. lol!
Then I got 3rd thing.
Heymaths isnt really a thing that is working. I kindly suggest to the school that you should stop it. Its useless. Its just wasting everyone's time. Its your time and my time. Social studies project isnt really a clever thing either. Then the SAIL Task-chemistry, its dumb! U wan me to help u decorate your facebook? No $ No Talk! Lols~
Alright! Finally i can start on my topic! HAHA!
Today I wanna talk about computer games. These are the games I am gonna touch on, if you nv played or heard any before, Its time for you to get a life! They are Dota, CS, Viwawa, Audition and Gunz.
Dota is from warcraft which is a CD game. This means, to play, you must pay. But then, now in the market, there are so many pirated CDs sold. So I ask, what is the point of real warcraft CD?
Dota is simply a game of strategy and teamwork game. It requires skills and experiences before you get the hang of it. So for newbies, they are a total lose out, cant play.
CS is another CD game. It requires ur skill of handling the game. Gun to be exact. No matter how much you play, without the correct skill, you are still considered a newb. This means ppl who just started can also kill people who played a long time.
Viwawa is an onl9 game like Neopets. However, recently, many say that neopet is a failure. But Viwawa is different! Viwawa has games, even though lesser, but more realistic. They have games like bridge, big 2 and mahjong, games that ppl play in real life. Thus its much more of a fun. These games are more of a past time. But on top of that, you can earn things from there! Real life things. They will send those rewards to you! Cool huh? Plus by inviting people to join, players get to earn in-game money!
Audition is an onl9 game that requires players to press a few keys. the arrow keys. It might sound simple, but the game makes it hard. The game actually prepares players from a newbie level, to a pro level. Of cause, if players cant complete certain task, they will remain in a level until they complete it. Thats a great thing! Preventing players who arent qualified to level.
Gunz is another onl9 game. Players at lvl 5 can be as pro as players at lvl 35! It all requires skills and experiences. Its a great game becus of this factor.
I just hope that there will be a game that consists of all these 5 games in-fused together. As in all their positive things. I hope that one day, an onl9 game with in-game currency have all these 5 qualities.
1st-Lvl does not mean everything.
2nd-Lvl prevention due to not qualified.
3rd-Players gain currency by inviting people.
4th-Short time player can win long time player.
5th-Teamwork is required.
Wondering how such game can come out. But i just hope! =D
Maybe One day I will make such game? Hmm... Haha!
Written on Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 10:19 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
RE-LIVE
Okay... I realise my blog is not updated. Thx to Khaleedah lol!
Anyway, Here's what i wanna talk about first.
LMSC was a success Woot! Looking forward to ATC with you guys! haha!
Then I wanna talk about the 2nd thing.
Arsal You are SUPER Funny! And your neighbourhood is fun! As in your playground. lol!
Then I got 3rd thing.
Heymaths isnt really a thing that is working. I kindly suggest to the school that you should stop it. Its useless. Its just wasting everyone's time. Its your time and my time. Social studies project isnt really a clever thing either. Then the SAIL Task-chemistry, its dumb! U wan me to help u decorate your facebook? No $ No Talk! Lols~
Alright! Finally i can start on my topic! HAHA!
Today I wanna talk about computer games. These are the games I am gonna touch on, if you nv played or heard any before, Its time for you to get a life! They are Dota, CS, Viwawa, Audition and Gunz.
Dota is from warcraft which is a CD game. This means, to play, you must pay. But then, now in the market, there are so many pirated CDs sold. So I ask, what is the point of real warcraft CD?
Dota is simply a game of strategy and teamwork game. It requires skills and experiences before you get the hang of it. So for newbies, they are a total lose out, cant play.
CS is another CD game. It requires ur skill of handling the game. Gun to be exact. No matter how much you play, without the correct skill, you are still considered a newb. This means ppl who just started can also kill people who played a long time.
Viwawa is an onl9 game like Neopets. However, recently, many say that neopet is a failure. But Viwawa is different! Viwawa has games, even though lesser, but more realistic. They have games like bridge, big 2 and mahjong, games that ppl play in real life. Thus its much more of a fun. These games are more of a past time. But on top of that, you can earn things from there! Real life things. They will send those rewards to you! Cool huh? Plus by inviting people to join, players get to earn in-game money!
Audition is an onl9 game that requires players to press a few keys. the arrow keys. It might sound simple, but the game makes it hard. The game actually prepares players from a newbie level, to a pro level. Of cause, if players cant complete certain task, they will remain in a level until they complete it. Thats a great thing! Preventing players who arent qualified to level.
Gunz is another onl9 game. Players at lvl 5 can be as pro as players at lvl 35! It all requires skills and experiences. Its a great game becus of this factor.
I just hope that there will be a game that consists of all these 5 games in-fused together. As in all their positive things. I hope that one day, an onl9 game with in-game currency have all these 5 qualities.
1st-Lvl does not mean everything.
2nd-Lvl prevention due to not qualified.
3rd-Players gain currency by inviting people.
4th-Short time player can win long time player.
5th-Teamwork is required.
Wondering how such game can come out. But i just hope! =D
Maybe One day I will make such game? Hmm... Haha!
Written on Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 10:19 PM