TK choir and airport


o.0! Woke up super early, took bus n mrt to changi airport, and sent choir people off.

Hmm, okay I was kuku enuff to go to T3 at first, when the place is T2 haha!

Then met up with Shi Ting, Kevin and Jun Wei. Cool!

Hmm, people that i recognised there(choir)....
SIYU! YIN SHUANG! NICOLE! JUN WEI! APRIL! SANDY! ASTRID! MICHELLE! JESSYLN! I am still thinking! Argh! Too much le!

Anyway there are lyk others too...
Parents, some ncc landers, JET, JAEL!! And erm..... oh! Housheng, Kendrick and Robert. Cool!

Anyway, after sending them off, Kevin went to visit the perfume shop. Well we had quite some fun there. I was acting dumb. Okay maybe I am... wadever!

Then went to Macdonalds to eat. Oh and we played the LRT ltr on!

We took LRT from T2 to T3 back to T2 and den to T3. Lyk cool huh?

AT T3, had fun in Mini Toons. SO childish can?

Den went to Food court, Kevin ate some more food(porridge). Amazingly, he finished! GOSH!

Then it was time for bye-bye. Went to Alex hse for project.

Shi Ting tagged along.... And she was bored can? haha! BORED!
Alex! I HATE DOGS!!!! Becus of the dog, I couldnt recognise ur hse haha!

Other things are so lame... Lyk simply life... hu cares!

Hmm, oh then I wanna pronounce one thing!

TOMOROW IS NPCC CAMP! (OUR FIRST CAMP!!) WOOT!
YUmmmmmmmm SENG!

Written on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM