Last post in this blog!
Hey people! I am gonna desert this blog!
After this week, it will be deleted. And it shall cease to exist!
I am moving away from blogging in this blog.
Not because i hate the URL.
Just noe I am MOVING =D
This will be my last post, so enjoy (=

This is what happen when you have hiro touching your things.
My poor voodoo doll! Sobx!
It has a very high sentimental value to me!
Its from my cousin, dennis, and its the first present he gave EVER GAVE ME!
Sighs! What's done can never be undone.
Look what hiro did to my doll..
I so hope that this doll has his name on it. Wakaka!
.jpg)
This is the end of the school. Me, Fish, Brenda, and ST were going to Lucky Bread.
The green man was flashing! Me and Fish decided to run over. And of cus, we did! =D
But ST and Brenda did not.. =(
The both of us were at the opposite and saying, "wha they losers sia. Dun wanna cross."
No offence kays? haha!
Anyway, Fish smelled some stinky smell and voiced it out.
Then, I answered her, saying it was because of the garbage bins!
Then, guess what she said?
"I thought it was your breath."
ARGH! Haha!

This is Fish's hand! So lame right?
She drew it during our extra Physics lesson today.
Mrs Neo saw and told her not to be lame.
Funny to hear teachers saying the word "lame".
Anyway, even after school, she still "played" with her hand.
SO INANE! =D
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway, since this is my last post, I shall talk about the subjects I am taking and if I enjoy them. =D
Firstly, I want to talk about my English. From a C6, I got scored a C5 now. Its already a very good thing for me. But i really want to push for more! Grade C is not what I aimed. Its a B that I am actually looking forward to! This term, I was given a chance to choose which English class I wanted to go. I could have chosen the best english class, but instead, I chose back my previous term's english teacher, which is the second english class. Hoping that I made the right choice =D
Then I want to talk about my Chinese. My grade for chinese has deproved alot! From what I suspect, I think it's due to the class. Their chinese sucks, but that is'nt the core problem. It's their attitude towards learning chinese. They loathe chinese! Sitting in between them really do give me abit of irritation. Maybe that's why my chinese is deproving? I don't really like that to happen! I just hope that they pay attention to chinese lessons. Even though the teacher do not care, but think about it! Who's going to lose out? It's you? Or her?
Then there is the 2 pure sciences! I love Physics, partly because it somewhat links with mathematics. I don't really like chemistry because the teacher can't make it interesting at all! Therefore, as my results show, PHYSICS BETTER THAN CHEMISTRY! I just hope for improvements in my chemistry. For sciences, I have no worries. Why? Because for all quizzes, I mainly do memorising and applying it. After that, I just simply forget everything! That's why to me, I don't like science and have no interest in them.
Mathematics are like at the tip of my fingernails. Its simple for me. I have completely no idea why. In lower primary, my Maths is the worst subject! But it seems that my brain matured and learnt how to handle such trivial questions. Now, maths lessons are simply teaching me the formulas only. Other than that, all questions I can handle. Its just applying formulas! That simple!
Geography is my favourite subject out of all these I have talk from the top until here. I didn't take Pure Geog as I didn't want to give up on DnT. In geography, I learn not just how things work, I also learn how thinks affect one another. In this naturalistic world, everything is affected by anything, even the slightest which can't be seen. That's why, I am trying to feel my way through to the slightest thing that can help bring up my grades! Geography teaches more than just what you see! All we need is a mind that can actually think much more deep.
Social Studies is the worst subject I will want to take in my whole life! My regret! Haha! It's just because I don't have the powerful vocabulary to help me in writting of essays. I have all my opinions, my thoughts, my feelings, but I just can't pen it down. I just couldn't describe what i feel, what i think. Everytime, I will feel stuck. The worst thing is that SS makes me fail!
DnT! My MOST MOST MOST favourited subject! Theory part is what I loathe. For theory, memorising is required, and I hate that! For your info, I hate to kill my brain cells. However, DnT has its best part, which is the project(hands-on). Project is a group work, and that's what I love. Firstly, its the drawing part. We have to brainstorm for ideas(ideation) and draw it out. Then, its the process part. We measure the exact size and pen it down, with reasons and stuff(eg. because this part is this size, that's why that part must be this size) After that is the making part. We make the parts and fix them together. Along the way, measurements are changed accordingly. It's the process that is very tedious. But the element FUN is there =D
Anyway, I just love Geography and DnT. Maybe because geography consists of alot of pictures? haha!
Maybe some of you are wondering what I am actually aiming for. Let me tell you =D
I want to go into Temasek Poly and join the design courses.
Heard that TP has the best course and design is what I am going after. So haha!
Got to be very hardworking in ideation =D
Written on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 9:49 PM
Site Information/Details
Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sell me out
But our footprints washed away
From the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it here for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Your site info.
Webmistress/master
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars
Your profile.
Affiliation
I should have known better than to call you out
(On a night like this, a night like this)
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
(But I'm all right like this, all right like this)
I'm gonna roll the dice
Before you sober up and get gone
I'm always in over my head
Your affiliates.
Last post in this blog!
Hey people! I am gonna desert this blog!
After this week, it will be deleted. And it shall cease to exist!
I am moving away from blogging in this blog.
Not because i hate the URL.
Just noe I am MOVING =D
This will be my last post, so enjoy (=

This is what happen when you have hiro touching your things.
My poor voodoo doll! Sobx!
It has a very high sentimental value to me!
Its from my cousin, dennis, and its the first present he gave EVER GAVE ME!
Sighs! What's done can never be undone.
Look what hiro did to my doll..
I so hope that this doll has his name on it. Wakaka!
.jpg)
This is the end of the school. Me, Fish, Brenda, and ST were going to Lucky Bread.
The green man was flashing! Me and Fish decided to run over. And of cus, we did! =D
But ST and Brenda did not.. =(
The both of us were at the opposite and saying, "wha they losers sia. Dun wanna cross."
No offence kays? haha!
Anyway, Fish smelled some stinky smell and voiced it out.
Then, I answered her, saying it was because of the garbage bins!
Then, guess what she said?
"I thought it was your breath."
ARGH! Haha!

This is Fish's hand! So lame right?
She drew it during our extra Physics lesson today.
Mrs Neo saw and told her not to be lame.
Funny to hear teachers saying the word "lame".
Anyway, even after school, she still "played" with her hand.
SO INANE! =D
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway, since this is my last post, I shall talk about the subjects I am taking and if I enjoy them. =D
Firstly, I want to talk about my English. From a C6, I got scored a C5 now. Its already a very good thing for me. But i really want to push for more! Grade C is not what I aimed. Its a B that I am actually looking forward to! This term, I was given a chance to choose which English class I wanted to go. I could have chosen the best english class, but instead, I chose back my previous term's english teacher, which is the second english class. Hoping that I made the right choice =D
Then I want to talk about my Chinese. My grade for chinese has deproved alot! From what I suspect, I think it's due to the class. Their chinese sucks, but that is'nt the core problem. It's their attitude towards learning chinese. They loathe chinese! Sitting in between them really do give me abit of irritation. Maybe that's why my chinese is deproving? I don't really like that to happen! I just hope that they pay attention to chinese lessons. Even though the teacher do not care, but think about it! Who's going to lose out? It's you? Or her?
Then there is the 2 pure sciences! I love Physics, partly because it somewhat links with mathematics. I don't really like chemistry because the teacher can't make it interesting at all! Therefore, as my results show, PHYSICS BETTER THAN CHEMISTRY! I just hope for improvements in my chemistry. For sciences, I have no worries. Why? Because for all quizzes, I mainly do memorising and applying it. After that, I just simply forget everything! That's why to me, I don't like science and have no interest in them.
Mathematics are like at the tip of my fingernails. Its simple for me. I have completely no idea why. In lower primary, my Maths is the worst subject! But it seems that my brain matured and learnt how to handle such trivial questions. Now, maths lessons are simply teaching me the formulas only. Other than that, all questions I can handle. Its just applying formulas! That simple!
Geography is my favourite subject out of all these I have talk from the top until here. I didn't take Pure Geog as I didn't want to give up on DnT. In geography, I learn not just how things work, I also learn how thinks affect one another. In this naturalistic world, everything is affected by anything, even the slightest which can't be seen. That's why, I am trying to feel my way through to the slightest thing that can help bring up my grades! Geography teaches more than just what you see! All we need is a mind that can actually think much more deep.
Social Studies is the worst subject I will want to take in my whole life! My regret! Haha! It's just because I don't have the powerful vocabulary to help me in writting of essays. I have all my opinions, my thoughts, my feelings, but I just can't pen it down. I just couldn't describe what i feel, what i think. Everytime, I will feel stuck. The worst thing is that SS makes me fail!
DnT! My MOST MOST MOST favourited subject! Theory part is what I loathe. For theory, memorising is required, and I hate that! For your info, I hate to kill my brain cells. However, DnT has its best part, which is the project(hands-on). Project is a group work, and that's what I love. Firstly, its the drawing part. We have to brainstorm for ideas(ideation) and draw it out. Then, its the process part. We measure the exact size and pen it down, with reasons and stuff(eg. because this part is this size, that's why that part must be this size) After that is the making part. We make the parts and fix them together. Along the way, measurements are changed accordingly. It's the process that is very tedious. But the element FUN is there =D
Anyway, I just love Geography and DnT. Maybe because geography consists of alot of pictures? haha!
Maybe some of you are wondering what I am actually aiming for. Let me tell you =D
I want to go into Temasek Poly and join the design courses.
Heard that TP has the best course and design is what I am going after. So haha!
Got to be very hardworking in ideation =D
Written on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 9:49 PM